Learn something new today! Universal Class offers hundreds of online CE classes. The courses include lessons, exams, assignments, discussion boards and real assessments of your progress. Earn a certificate documenting your CEUs, contact hours, and course completion. Build your online portfolio and share your achievements with others. All courses are self-paced. This means you can learn when you want on your own time. You do not need to be online at a specific date or time.
Using a smartphone or tablet? Download the Libby App.
Using a computer? Use your internet browser and go to Libbyapp.com
How to access Universal Class:
- click/tap “Yes” when asked if you have a library card.
- click/tap “I’ll Search For A Library” to search by zip code for our library.
- click/tap on Wisconsin Public Library Consortium Monarch Library System
- click/tap “I’ll Mostly Read In Libby”
- click/tap “Sign In With My Library Card”
- in the Select Library dropdown click/tap on Monarch Library System
- type in your library card number without spaces.
- type in your pin number (the last four digits of your phone number).
- once your card is entered it will be saved for future checkouts.
- scroll down until you see Universal Class under the “Extras” section and click/tap “Get”
- click/tap “Open”
- click/tap “Get Access”
- You will see a popup that you will have access to Universal Class for 30 days (don’t worry, after 30 days you can renew – you can also click/tap the checkbox that says “Don’t show this again”)
- click/tap “Continue to Universal Class”
- click/tap “Register now” and fill out the registration form
- click/tap “Browse Courses” to browse or search for courses
- click/tap “My Classes” to enter a course that you have registered for
You must be logged in to post a comment.