Transparent Language Online provides a fun, effective, and engaging experience for learners of all levels looking to build their listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills in a foreign language. Combining robust courses, supplemental vocabulary, extensive grammar resources, and mobile apps, Transparent Language Online is the most complete language-learning system. With over 100 languages to choose from, including English for speakers of over 26 languages, there is something for every learner. Best of all, with enhanced support for Android ™ tablets and iPads, learners can enjoy the freedom to learn at home, in the library, or on the go.
Creating a Library Collection Account:
- Click on the link for Transparent Languages above.
- Click on “Register” in the upper right-hand corner
- Follow the instructions to create your account. You will need your library card number.
“Checking Out” Transparent Language
- Click on the red checkout button to access Transparent Languages.
- You can also find the link under the main menu (the three lines in the upper left-hand corner). Click on Education. Click on Transparent Languages.
- Once you click Checkout, click on the pop up that says Access.
- Accept the policies.
- Choose a language and get started.
Direction on using Transparent Language Online through the RBdigital App can be found under our Digital Resources Page.