The new Monarch2Go App is here! Apple iOS users should have already seen an update. Android users will need to delete the old app and download the new one from the Play Store. The new app includes a really convenient curbside pickup feature. Ask staff if you need help or a demonstration!
hoopla is a groundbreaking digital media service offered by the Cedar Grove Public Library that allows you to borrow movies, music, audiobooks, ebooks, comics and TV shows to enjoy on your computer, tablet, or phone – and even your TV! With no waiting, titles can be streamed immediately, or downloaded to phones or tablets for offline enjoyment later. We have hundreds of thousands of titles to choose from, with more being added daily. hoopla is like having your public library at your fingertips. Anytime. Anywhere. You need to have a library card issued by the Cedar Grove Public Library in order to use this service.
Create an Account
- Go to www.hoopladigital.com
- Click “Sign Up Now”
- Enter your email address and create a password
- Select “Cedar Grove Public Library
- ”Enter your library card number and pin number (last 4 digits of your phone number)
Browse and Checkout
- Browse or search for a title. Once you have made your selection, select “Borrow.”
- There are never any waiting lists.
- See a title and check it out!You can find your current titles under “My Hoopla” – “Currently Borrowed.”
- Each cardholder may check out up to 5 titles per month. The count starts over on the 1st of every month.
- Movies, TV shows and videos: 72 hours (3 days)
- Music albums: 1 week (7 days)
- Audiobooks: 3 weeks (21 days)
- eBooks and Comics: 3 weeks (21 days)
Download the App
Click below to add the app to your smartphone or smart device: